Saturday, September 19, 2015
This race will be run on the IMBA designed single track trails at Wyoming’s Curt Gowdy State Park. Racers will compete for eight hours on an approximately 15.1 mile loop, in teams and as individuals. The start/finish is will be located at the Aspen Grove Trailhead parking area, unless conditions require that we relocate the timer’s station to a different location.
Race Start: 9:30 AM
- Closes September 17, 2015 11:59 PM MST
- Race limited to a total of 100 individuals and 100 teams
- Download flyer (pdf)
- Register here
- $45 Solo Contestants (Cost per rider)
- $35 per Individual Team Member (Cost per rider)
- $10 Junior Racers (Cost per rider)
- Solo Riders: M&F under 35 and 35+
- 2 and/or 3 Person Teams: Male, Female, Coed
- 3 Person Junior Teams: 13-18 years of age
Special Junior Race
- Race Categories M&F 13-14, 15-16, and 17-18.
- Entry fee: $10 per racer (day of race registration also available).
Awards and Prizes: Bragging Rights
Directions to Curt Gowdy State Park
From Cheyenne, WY take I-25 to exit 10 and travel 25 miles west on Highway 210, Happy Jack Road. From Laramie take I-80 east to exit 323 and travel east 14 miles on Highway 210. Follow signs at the park entrance on south side of Highway 210.
*Proceeds to benefit the Laramie Enduro/Wyoming State Parks Youth MTB Camps, Laramie HS MTB Team, and Cheyenne HS MTB Team.
Video: Adam Leiferman
This 8-hour endurance mountain bike race takes place on the new IMBA Epic designed single track trails at Wyoming’s Curt Gowdy State Park. Racers compete for eight hours on an 15.1 mile loop, in teams or as individuals.
ST8 Map / Race Course