September 17th, 2016
This race will be run on the IMBA designed single track trails at Wyoming’s Curt Gowdy State Park. Racers will compete for eight hours on an approximately 15.1 mile loop, in teams and as individuals. The start/finish is will be located at the Aspen Grove Trailhead parking area, unless conditions require that we relocate the timer’s station to a different location.
Registration is open! Register now.
- Registration closes September 14, 2016 11:59 PM MST
- The race is limited to a total of 100 Solo Racers, 100 Teams and 100 Junior Racers
- Download race flier
- $45 Solo Contestants (Cost per rider)
- $35 per Individual Team Member (Cost per rider)
- $10 Junior Racers (Cost per rider)
- Solo Riders: M&F under 35 and 35+
- 2 and/or 3 Person Teams: Male, Female, Coed
- 3 Person Junior Teams: 13-18 years of age
Special Junior Race
- Race Categories M&F 13-14, 15-16, and 17-18.
- Entry fee: $10 per racer (day of race registration also available).
- The Juniors Races start immediately following the start of the main race. Race distances vary depending on ability: 3.5+ miles (Beginners), 7+ miles (Intermediates), and 15.1 miles (advanced) and take place on sections of the main race course. NICA high school teams that would like to register as a group can contact us at email@example.com for details.
Awards and Prizes
- Bragging Rights!
- General Race Questions – Enduro.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration and Volunteer Questions – email@example.com
Directions to Curt Gowdy State Park
From Cheyenne, WY take I-25 to exit 10 and travel 25 miles west on Highway 210, Happy Jack Road. From Laramie take I-80 east to exit 323 and travel east 14 miles on Highway 210. Follow signs at the park entrance on south side of Highway 210.